Our Virtual Contact Center services help thousands of hospitals, clinicians, and pharmaceutical companies improve patient access and service on a 24/7 basis.
- Lower abandoned call rates
- Reduce no-show rates
- Seamless 24/7 access
- Fully integrated into your systems; ensuring real-time visibility and reducing manual, error-prone processes
- Overcome operational challenges
- Improve level of patient care
- Positively impact revenue cycle
We offer highly customizable, end-to-end services that integrate directly with our client’s scheduling and patient management systems to deliver improved service quality and care giver efficiency.
With the focus on improved service delivery and quality outcomes, our highly specialized service models and supporting technologies provide a more effective “One-call” resolution platform. Let us show you how we can deliver improved results at lower cost: improved access enhanced “one-call” patient experience and improved doctor productivity.
Our specialized services help our clients close the loop to maximize service quality and return on investment.
How can you reduce walk-ins and no-shows?
- Superior medical answering services
- Live operator support
- Auto attendant
- Message handling
- Paging and SMS texting
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Reduced walk-ins
- Answering questions and escalating patient concerns to a healthcare provider reduces the number of walk-in appointments
- Reduced no-shows
- Structured patient appointment reminder process reduces 'no-show' rates
- Specialized communication services
- Appointment scheduling and reminders
- Physician referral services
- After hours call support
- Insurance verification
- Satisfaction surveys
- Outreach to primary care providers when a patient is admitted to the ER
How many patients are you losing because phones go unanswered?
Our innovative medical answering services overcome operational challenges to improve patient care, positively impact the revenue cycle, and increase efficiency.
- After-hours support
- Enhanced communications between patients and providers to support referrals, appointment scheduling, medication refill requests, and additional supportive services for:
- At risk-patient populations
- Patients transitioning from hospital to home
- Web on-call services
- Access on-call information
- Providers access their on-call schedule at any time from any device with an internet connection
- Contact on-call providers as needed
- Web message retrieval
- 24/7 on-line access to messages
- Messages are posted in real-time, no delay
- Print and download messages
- Secure, HIPAA compliant web portal
- Increased patient engagement
- Call handled levels nearly 100% ensuring maximum patient access
- Translation services available on-demand 24/7/365 days/year
- Certified script translations
- Integrated smart greetings in various languages
- Disaster recovery
- Self-reliant and inter-connected centers offer business continuity and quick disaster recovery
Do you cover your whole target market?
I was very impressed with the quality of the service you are providing to our patients. The commitment your team demonstrates is remarkable, thanks for having the patients as the center of your core values it is definitely aligned with [our] values as well. Looking forward to more satisfied customers!
-Clari A., Oncology Brand Manager
Tunstall Americas specialty Pharmaceutical Services connect patients, providers, payers, and life science companies to enhance care delivery and increase health outcomes. These value-added programs build brand recognition and loyalty with patients and healthcare providers.
Solutions are customized to meet your needs, and leverage live interactions with healthcare trained operators and clinical staff, as well as web-based resources such as click-to-chat functionality.
We are focused on healthcare, and have policies and procedures in place to ensure the privacy, security, and integrity of individual identifiable health information.
- Complement field-based representatives in supporting local healthcare provider offices with information, educational materials, and samples
- Cover open/white space territories
- Detail no-see physicians
- In-bound and out-bound lead generation
- Customized patient and caregiver support
- Support treatment consideration
- Treatment adherence
- Disease-state/condition education
- Reduce drug nonadherence
- Screening and assessment
- Clinical trial recruitment
- Assessing treatment eligibility
- Answering frequently asked questions
- Clinical trial data collection and support
- Medical affairs
- Product information
- Adverse event reporting
- Product quality complaints